Brake Repair Stillwater, MN at Certified Transmission
Often, brakes have wear indicators that produce noise when it's time to change the pads. Or your brakes may "feel" different when you press on them. If you think there may be a problem with your vehicle's brakes, be safe and have them inspected.
It's time for brake repair service when:
- I apply the brakes and the car shakes.
- The car makes a squeaking noise that stops when I apply the brakes.
- I have to push the brake pedal harder to stop than before.
- There is a squeaking noise made when the brakes are applied.
- The brake warning light is on.
Most cars have 2 brake warning lights, one red and one amber. The amber light warns if the anti-lock brake system has a problem. When this light is on the anti-lock (ABS) system is not working. Keep in mind that if your brake fluid is low enough to turn the warning light on your brake pads are probably worn to the point of needing service or replacement. Stop in at Certified Transmission when you are in need of Stillwater brake repair.